Thursday, September 27, 2007

my first treasury!


Ooooooh so exciting!! Lessthanthreedesigns included me in her sewing themed front-page treasury...which I never would have known about if Jess hadn't texted me in the middle of the night with the news! I was so groggy that I didn't get up & go look at it right then, but I woke up with a vague recollection of it, & thought I had dreamt it until I looked at my phone. And then, of course, I rushed to the computer to see for myself. There my little thimble necklace was, in all of its cuteness. It's up to 416 views now, a record for me!

Good thing I caught it then, cause there's a new treasury on the front page now. But I'm just super-excited to have been included, grateful for the extra exposure it gave my shop, & super-super-thankful that my bud Jess saw it for me!! Thanks, Jess! xo.

What a great way to start the day....

2 comments:

Cherry Runway said...

Congratz! That's super awesome!!

avery elizabeth said...

Thanks so much, Jen! Pretty exciting!