Wednesday, September 19, 2007

a day late & a dollar short.


I had every intention of posting this to Littleput Books' Studio Shot Tuesdays Flickr group, but time got away from me, & it was Wednesday before I knew it. Since this doesn't really show my studio anyway, I figured I'd just post it here & talk about what I've been up to. Studio pics next week, I promise!! (Oooh, maybe I'll actually paint my studio this weekend so it'll be all pretty by Tuesday....)

Anywho, what you see in that picture up there is just a sampling of the 100 postcard/coupons I made & shipped off this week. They'll go in swag bags to be given to the 1st 100 comers at Stitch Rock (Oct. 6 in DelRay Beach)! I've been crafting like crazy to get ready for it...it's gonna be my biggest craft show yet & I'm super excited. So my little postcards feature some vintage stationery that I scanned & printed. You can mail it as a postcard but if you bring it to my booth at the event, it's a 20% off coupon too! I also stuck in some of my new stickers for the goody bags.

No comments: