Friday, September 21, 2007

mannequins!!

These pretty little ladies are in the mail, headed for my doorstop right now! Aren't they great?! I'm really excited about them; I think they'll add some pizazz to my craft show display set-up.
Their only flaw is they don't have ears, which makes it hard to display earrings...so I'm going to try to pierce their ear-areas myself...let's hope I don't mar them permanently!

Ooooh, & today at the thrift store I picked up a great rack for displaying my notecards & such, so that's pretty exciting too! It's out in my car right now, or you'd have a great picture to look at, but you'll just have to wait for that. :)

But here's a pic of the 99-cent mannequin head I picked up at a Salvation Army with Jess last weekend:



(So she's a tad plainer than the other 2...you get what you pay for, I guess. But she's a hard worker & I'm sure she'll earn her keep...wearin handmade hats!)

1 comment: