Tuesday, October 9, 2007

rocking the stitch


In my humble opinion, the first-ever Stitch Rock was a great success, not to mention lots of fun. The lovely miss Amanda & crew outdid themselves! So many creative & talented vendors...such a cool venue...I really enjoyed myself. I'm already looking forward to next year!


My mannequins did great in their big debut! (That's my wonderful hubby...on the phone...could've asked him to get out of the shot, I guess.)




My sis-in-law made me this rad owl softie for my bday...it makes the cutest card holder!


My super-sweet notecard/book rack that I got for $2! (I think next time I won't put it on the table, though, cause folks couldn't see the cards in the top rack....)


Cowboy pillowcase dress being modeled in the fashion show (fantastically coordinated by talented fashion designer Adrianne Ruffin).

Good times, good times. I'm super-grateful to my hubby for all his help & support not only during the day of the show, but the crazy week leading up to it. You're the best, Ben!

No comments: