Monday, June 4, 2007

dominoes & buttons.

i've been ebay-ing a lot this weekend, & i've got lots of goodies comin my way, including some amazing vintage bakelite buttons, some delish vintage pendants (they're a hoot!), & more...depending on what i win today! hooray for good deals!

so watch this space & my etsy shop in the next week or so, cause i'm going to be crafting some fabulous items with my new finds, & you definitely won't want to miss out--i've got lots of new designs & ideas brewing. i'm really excited!


i forgot my ipod cable when i came to work today, otherwise you'd be feasting your eyes on some juicy new neckwear this very moment...but all my new photos are trapped on my ipod, so you'll just have to wait a lil longer. i'll leave you with two words: mini dominoes!

No comments: